Dr. Goetsch received his Doctor of Clinical Psychology from George Fox University and completed his pre-doctoral internship at Denver Health Medical Center, in Denver Colorado where he specialized in outpatient therapy services, psychological testing, and the integration of medicine with psychological services.
Dr. Goetsch has co-authored book chapters and published multiple peer-reviewed articles about the intersection between psychology, religion and spirituality. He specializes in helping clients develop more healthy and satisfying relationships by deepening their understanding of their own thoughts, feelings, and patterns in relationships.
Because most psychological problems emerge within the context of relationship, Dr. Goetsch works to provide a safe and authentic environment where honest engagement and healing can occur. Dr. Goetsch’s areas of specialization include dealing with grief and loss, coping with trauma (both past and present), acute and enduring relationship problems, as well as depression and anxiety.
Dr. Goetsch also specializes in comprehensive psychological assessment for both children and adults. He provides psychological services in both Spanish and English.
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology. George Fox University, Newberg, Oregon
- Masters of Arts in Clinical Psychology. George Fox University, Newberg, Oregon
- Bachelor of Arts, Majors: Literature and Philosophy, Wheaton College
- American Psychological Association
- Christian Association for Psychological Studies
- Society for the Exploration of Psychoanalytic Thought and Theology