Mental Health/Counseling Topics
- Is Depression/Anxiety Hereditary?
- Why Do Christians Get Depressed?
- Will Medication Help?
- Who Can Prescribe Medication?
- Who Can Come to Counseling Sessions?
- How Often Do I Have to Come for Counseling?
- What are your fees for counseling services?
- My insurance is “out-of-network”; what does that mean?
- Why aren’t Your Christian Services Free?
- Can You Fix My Marriage?
How to Contact Us:
You may contact us by telephone or e-mail. Our office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Evening counseling appointments are available on a limited basis by request.
Autumn Oaks Offices – 71st and Yale
6846 S. Canton Ave, Suite 501
Work Phone: 918-745-0095