CFI is going to be teaching at The Church at Battle Creek this June and July. We look forward to educating the community and getting to know you.
About the Stronger Marriage series at The Church at Battle Creek:
This series is for anyone who is married or thinking about getting married. If your spouse is unable to attend for any reason, we encourage to come by yourself. Young marrieds, emptynesters, and seniors will all find help in this series. This series of topics will touch on biblical and sound family systems principles relevant to your situation.
These sessions will be provided by members of the staff of Christian Family Institute, Tulsa’s oldest and largest Christian counseling center. You can find out more about this group at. www.CFITulsa.com
6 Sessions – June 17, 24, and July 1, 8, 15, 22 (2015)
- June 17: Improving Couple Communication
- June 24: Learning to Manage Conflict in Marriage
- July 1: Making a Good Marriage
- July 8: Helping Your Child – or Grandchild – Win (birth through age 12)
- July 15: Helping Teens Through the Challenges of Growing Up
- July 22: Strengthening the Family Connection
Throughout, this series will emphasize the character of effective couples, and the objective character traits in those in healthy, godly relationships.